Testimonials - NO IMAGE
“Origin are very pragmatic and focus on what they think is the best commercial outcome. They are always upfront about the expected costs and timeframes, and they go on to meet these targets. I always feel their fees represent the work they have done.
– Dr Roslyn Murray, Patent IP Manager, Waikato Link Limited
“We were dealing with a fairly complex patent issue. Their knowledge and expertise was excellent, and they did a great job communicating the issues and strategy to the leadership team.
– Greg Stewart, National Research and Development Manager, Amcor
“Origin were very good to deal with and gave me excellent service. They always do a great job.”
– Paul Hayman, Director, Sub Base Building Technologies
“Origin are very thorough and articulate. They take something which is very complicated and make it very simple. I highly recommend them.
– Peter Howell, CEO, DROPIT Limited
“We work in a niche industry where there are very few experts, so it has been essential to work with a team who can grasp the engineering concepts of this industry very quickly. Their work has maximised our IP protection.”
– Peter Renshaw, Sales Director, Pultron Composites Limited
“Origin’s technical background has been invaluable to help us capture IP novelty and carve out a niche where out IP lives.”
– Todd Gisby, Chief Technology Officer, Stretch Sense Limited
“…a partner who delivers key executional capability in the realisation of company IP strategy internationally, along with valuable supporting advice that is attentive, cost effective and pragmatically outcome focused.”
– Adrian Barker, Head of Commercial and IP, Lanaco
“I have had no hesitation in recommending Origin to anyone who needs advice and help in IP for high technology manufacturing.”
– John Harvey, CEO, Southern Photonics